yahhhhhh project complete & off to my ‘finisher’ who will put it together as an altar hanging.

Very pleased with this piece, got to use some different gold threads & while I did struggle a little with the dimensions, and in particular the red pieces, ended up doing some long & short instead of satin, which gave much better cover than the satin stitches.

  

 

Oh and I have started the cutest wee kit from Sophie Long, super generous (from what I can tell so far) with the supplies, and I love that what she has used is readily available, even here in NZ. I subscribed to her mystery monthly box & have been enjoying the surprises each month 🙂

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Stitching part complete

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s